Friday, July 08, 2005

moving out and moving on

greetings friends - this blogspot has not been officially launched to everyone I know, so feel privileged to see some construction. One of the reasons if not the biggest for my delay has to do with me moving from Virginia to Kentucky this is the first time Ive had to move like this on my own, its not easy and it takes so much time to make sure it gets done. Its more than throwing things in a box thats for sure. Its also been a wild week in the world, first London gets awarded to host the 2012 olympics and then the following day is darkened by terror. I cant imagine the magnitude of emotions that are at the core of everyone living there. It sure reminded me of what the Psalmists said, "Lord teach us to number our days so that we may grow a heart of wisdom..." Many thought they would get on with their daily routine and the next thing they know is that they are standing before their maker. Oh that many would be led to repentance by God's grace and that many would see His mercy for sinners like me, I should have been the one on those buses or subway trains, yet God in His mercy has spared me of that death.

See Luke 13:1-5

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juan thanks for the update. keep them comming you blogging beast.
CHad

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home