Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Boogala Boogla

Its been a while since I've been able to post anything. I keep telling myself that I would get to it and never do. Blogging is like excercise, you just need the will to do it. In the spirit of the season, I've posted some pictures from our first annual pumpkin carving contest with our neighbors. We had so much fun carving and displaying, check out some of the evilness...


say hello to the trifecta of evil


flippin sweet


if you look carefully you'll see a sunset


check out the awesomeness


Homestar...


The Cheat


a carving of me in the morning


a carving of debbie in the morning


some of the winners of the night

5 Comments:

Blogger chadjohnston1 said...

whoa, that is some really good punkins! some of the best i have seen which ones are yours? I almost didn't believe it til i saw them sitting on your deck.

11:19 AM  
Blogger fatjeremy said...

nice!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the trifecta... awesome

1:38 PM  
Blogger Juan Maclean said...

chadjohnston1 - we carved homestar, strongbad, and the cheat

fatjeremy - thanks!

pat gillen - trifecta is awesome

12:48 AM  
Blogger BMinDC said...

you know what this blog needs? More cowbell!!

what's up juan? I just started a little blogspot of my own b/c I hate feeling left out - murrayb.blogspot.com

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home